BeowulfGirl

The adventures of a New Jersey college professor with very strange friends, colleagues, and family members.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Welcome to my new blog!

Before I go any further, I have to throw out thanks and hugs to my friend Meldraw, who not only encouraged me to start this blog, but who also agreed to pimp it on her own blog. You rock!

There are only two things you really need to know about me in order to enjoy my blog:

1. I am an English professor at a Very Serious University in New Jersey,

2. Before I became an English professor, I worked for several years in professional theatre.

The majority of the stories, people, and happenings that you'll read about on this blog are connected in some way to these two careers. I've had to change some of the names and minor details in order to protect those that still work in academia or theatre, but everything else is painfully true.

So again...Welcome!Let's go into the miasma, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home